Member BenefitsTake full advantage of your Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce membership by choosing the benefits that can save you money. Your membership entitles you to rate advantages on insurance and discounts on a number of products and services such as credit card processing, fuel, e-learning and directory listings.
For more information on any of these benefits or on becoming a member of the Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce, call us at 519-599-1200 or email us today for more details.
Workplace Technology Products
Chamber members also receive free ground shipping on all web orders, monthly limited-time special offers, access to energy-efficient green technologies, and award-winning service and support. Experience the Lenovo difference! For more information and easy ordering, call 1-888-315-7408, ext. 5221 or visit lenovo.com/chambers. Be sure to check the website often – special offers change frequently.
Audio Conferencing, Web Collaboration, Webinar Services
- Members receive discounted rates on Audio Conferencing, Web Collaboration and Webinar Services
- Chamber members have access to an Evolve Collaboration expert who will assess where collaboration tools can enable your business and provide guidance and training.
- 4.5¢/min Audio Conferencing Rate: 50% below commercial industry average
- Adobe Web collaboration unlimited use $50/month
- Free Virtual Collaboration Assessment
- Electronic Billing
- Bilingual Operator Support
- No Contracts or Activation Fees
For more information:
Phone: 1-855-253-4780 x 9771
Cell: (647) 454-3315
Contact: Peter Howser
Save Big with the UPS® Members Benefit Program
Ship and Save with UPS®
Make the most out of your Chamber membership and take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with the UPS Members Benefit Program. We’re excited to share this opportunity with you and enhance our members’ savings through UPS. See how you’ll save:
- 30% off shipments within Canada
- 30% off shipments to the U.S.
- 30% off shipments to worldwide destinations
- 25% off imports into Canada
Freight Services: Savings start at 75% off on heavyweight, Less than Truckload shipments (150 lb. +)
- 20% off brokerage entry preparation fees
- Weekly service charge (automatic daily pickup): 100% waiver
- UPS On-Call Pickup® service: 100% waiver
- Freight Collect 3rd Party Surcharge: 100% waiver
- 10% off printing, packaging, mailbox rentals
- Bonus Aeroplan® miles with every purchase
Email Marketing with Constant Contact
Get More for Your Business with Constant Contact
The Blue Mountains Chamber has teamed up with Constant Contact to bring you an exclusive discount of up to 25% off their entire suite of online marketing tools.
- Get 20% off for six months when you pre-pay
- Get 25% off for a year when you pre-pay: it's like getting three months free!
Get your messages out fast and stay top-of-mind with your audience.
Put the entire event promotion and registration process in one place online.
Get the info you need to keep your audience happy and coming back for more.
Add new fans to your Facebook Page and stay engaged with existing fans.
This discount applies to both new users as well as for the existing Constant Contact users.
Contact Us for More Info
Preferred Rates on Electronic Payment Processing
pricing and products tailored to suit your needs.
Discount Rate/Transaction Fees*
Effective April 2015, merchant discount rates have been reduced as follows:
New Visa Rate 1.49% reduced from 1.55%
New MasterCard Rate for Everyday Spend 1.49%** reduced from 1.60%
Card Brand 0.12%
Interac Debit $0.05/Transaction
Monthly Account Fee: $5.00
*additional processing fees may apply
*As determined by MasterCard, rate for those not qualifying for Everyday Spend will have a rate of 1.55%
Contact Us for More Info
Group Insurance Plan
Canada's Leading Group Benefit Plan for Firms with 1-50 Employees
No Business is too small
- Comprehensive benefit packages are available to businesses from one person and up.
- Home based businesses qualify for coverage.
- Guaranteed coverage available to for-profit firms with 3+ people.
- The Group Plan has operated continuously for over 40 years.
- Pooled benefits stabilizes your firm's rates at renewal time.
- Non-cancellable plan due to the claims experience of your firm.
- Your local marketing agency is available to address your needs.
COMPLETE BENEFIT SELECTION:
- Extended Health Care
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Best Doctors®
- Dental Care
- Disability Coverage
- Business Assistance Services
For more information:
Dana Osburn or Erin Fordham
Alta Vista Planning Partners Inc.
Phone:705.327.0313 TF: 1.888.942.2396 Fax: 705.327.0314
Chambers Plan - Business Assistance Service (BAS)
Providing owners the resources to help manage their business more efficientlyMost small businesses do not have access to HR resources which could help them deal with unexpected problems which can arise. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan Business Assistance Service is designed with this in mind. The BAS is a confidential service offered to all enrolled firms and employees for free through their Chamber Plan. For business owners the service can provide up to 6 hours (combined) of free management services such as legal, accounting and specialized human resources advice per calendar year.
For employess the service provides a confidential referal with up to 12 hours of conselling per insured employee per calendar year for work related problems, dependancy problems, marital and family problems and personal problems.
The Business Assistance Service is free so the employer will incur no out of pocket expenses and they are not required to submit any claim forms. For more information contact Management Services, Human Resources Coaching and Confidential Referral: 1-877-922-8646 or call Chamber Group Insurance Plans: 1-800-665-3365
↓ Download Brochure
Home & Auto Insurance (Canadian Chamber Program)
Home and Auto Insurance from Johnson Inc.Personalized Service
You will have a personally assigned service representative who will get to know you and your needs, and provide friendlier, faster service.
Features and Benefits
As a preferred customer, here are a few extras you can expect:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Deductibles that decrease faster
- Identity theft coverage
- Higher limits on Critical Illness insurance
- Confidential legal advice hotline
Interested? Find out more by visiting the website at: www.petsplusus.com/johnson
Home & Auto Insurance (Member Program)
Home and Auto Insurance from Simpson & Co, o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc.Simpson & Co, o/b Secure Insurance Solutions Group Inc. is pleased to present our differentiated approach to providing The Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce our “Simpson & Co Buyers Advantage” group insurance offering. Our approach ensures The Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce members and their staff, are the ultimate beneficiaries of the program by having negotiated discounted rates with one of Canada’s best group insurance providers, who compete on Price, Claims experience, member benefits, service and payment options to earn each members commitment to the program.
We can insure the following lines of business; Commercial buildings and business, Farms, Rural Properties, recreational items, High Value Bicycles and Auto Insurance for those with imperfect driving records, and more. Whatever your situation our knowledgeable staff understand how to best protect you.
To find out more and request a quote, please call 866-394-9043 or visit www.secureinsurance.ca.
Chamber E-Learning Centre
Affordable, effective online business training for small and mid-size firmsThese eLearning programs offer the lowest cost, yet most effective employee training available anywhere. Over 250 business and 1000 technical courses are available over the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce, partnering with Growth Advisors Inc., has announced a major new eLearning initiative for its members.
A Full Year Subscription to any one of the 9 packages is only $129. Access to all 250 Business Skills courses, is only $295 per year, per student. Members of the Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce receive a further 15% discount.” For more information, visit www.chamberelearning.com. Free sample courses are available on-line.
Chamber Curriculum available for all members include:
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Business Finance Basics
- Introduction to e-Commerce
- Doing Business Online
- Building Your Business Website
- Marketing Basics for Business Website
- Increasing Website Traffic
- Introduction to the Sales Process
- Providing Service Excellence
- Customer Loyalty Improvement
- Communicating Cross Culturally
- Individual Leadership Power
- Individual Productivity Enhancement
- Communicating at Work
- Change Management
- Running Effective Meetings
- Employee Ethics
- Employee Time Management
- Telephone Techniques
- Healthy Workplace Culture
- Managing Stress
Esso Business Card Program
As a member of the Chamber, you may be eligible to receive a 3.5 cents per litre fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service stations.
To apply, please contact the Chamber office and receive the Esso Business Card application form (member companies or member employees).
Contact Us for More Info
Business Telephone Lines
Save 15% to 40% on your Business Telephone Lines and Long Distance from Telizon.Telizon Business Lines include free features such as; Call Display, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Transfer/Conference and Line Hunting (roll over).
To arrange an apples-to-apples comparison please call Arnold McAuley at 1-877-TELIZON (1-877-835-4966) Ext.300 and mention you are a member of the Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce.
For more information:
Contact: Arnold McAuley
Payworks On-Line Payroll Services
Not just a service provider – your business partner.Canadian-owned Payworks provides comprehensive, innovative and integrated web-based Payroll, HR and Employee Time Management solutions to businesses across Canada.
Our integrated online solutions increase payroll accuracy and reduce costly errors. They are easy to use, and like all Payworks solutions, they are backed by unparalleled client support. Our goal is to help you run your payroll as quickly and easily as possibly, while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy, reliability, and service. This is how we work.
- Choice of direct deposit or cheques
- Automatic government remittances
- No software to install or maintain
- Year-end tax filing/T4’s
- Electronic Records of Employment
- Standard report library plus ad hoc reporting
- Import/export capabilities
- Online pay statements with Employee Self Service
- Unlimited Payroll Previews
- Dedicated account managers
- Automated tax table updates
|Regular Pricing||Chamber Pricing||Chamber + Go Green|
|Per Run Fees|
|Base Run Fee||$19.00**||$16.50**||$14.02****|
|One Time Fees|
|Conversion & Set-Up||$250.00**||$250.00***||$250.00***|
|Year End Fees|
*Must be an active Chamber member and a new customer to Payworks to qualify.
**All prices are subject to change without notice as per the terms of your service agreement.
***Conversion fee based on 50 employees or less.
****Go Green Discount (15% discount per payroll run and 15% off the per employee charge) is applied when there is no printing or delivery of reports or pay statements by Payworks. The customer will be able to print out the reports and statements at their location.
For more information:
Phone: 1-416-242-4997 ext. 433 / 1-866-788-3500 (toll-free)
Contact: Andrew Dickson